Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sibling Love

My boys are smitten with each other. Garrison loves Austin. Austin adores Garrison. Mama loves and adores them both. The 2.5 year age difference has turned out pretty perfect. They've formed a bond already. Garrison asks about Austin when he wakes up, includes Austin in what we're doing, and likes helping take care of his little brother. Austin smiles at Garrison, laughs at Garrison, and kicks his little legs when he's happy to see his big brother. I know that arguing and bickering and even fighting, (but let's call it wrestling), are in our future, but for now I'm soaking up their enjoyment and fascination of each other. It's priceless.








Just had to throw in that last picture one more time. My fav. The ones of Garrison showing Austin his magna doodle are a close second. That was the sweetest thing ever. And I completely melt over the ones of them gazing at each other while Austin's in his crib. And of course hugging and kissing baby brother are too precious. Then there's the one of Garrison laying with Austin on his playmat just because. Gracious... I think they're all my faves. Yep, they are.

No comments: