Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites: Happy Halloween!

This week has been a busy one! We've had another teacher's sweet baby to join our crew, soccer (practice, games, and a party), homework, a playground accident, choir, lots of errands in preparation of Terrell being out of town all of next week, disappointing house news (again), and some Halloween fun! And now I'm especially thankful to have made it to Friday!

Here are my favorite happening from our week...

*Last Friday afternoon I was able to make it to Garrison's Fall Fun Day/Field Day at school... Yay! It was a big deal getting to run and play on Trojan Field for my big boy (and his 3 year old brother!) and it was also a pretty special "first" for me as a mama that I'm thankful I didn't have to miss.  

*My big boys realized a dream this past week... they got to ride with daddy on the lawnmower!
 
*Pumpkin carving fun with with all my boys

*Austin and I were able to squeeze in a little Halloween fun during our school time this week. I'm still trying to figure out the new routine with the babies I'm keeping a few days a week, but I am determined to maintain some one-on-one time with my middle during the school day.

*Speaking of one-on-one time... Terrell took the big boys to soccer practice on Tuesday night so I could have some time to unwind with this sweet boy. We loved spending a quiet evening together just the 2 of us after our crazy day. =)
 
*Garrison wrote a Halloween song/poem this week. I don't think you can read the words in the picture so I'll translate. Please read in a slow, sweet, sing-song, choir voice... because that's the way he sings it. Where is the ghost? Where is the witch? Where is the spider? Where is the pumpkin? Boo boo boo boo. I see you. The big boys take turns singing this every night at bedtime and sound quite angelic despite the lyrics. =)
 
 
*Pumpkin seed math!
 
*I can't wait to see this cutie dressed up for Halloween tonight! So blessed I get to experience another 1st Halloween with another precious baby boy!!

*Favorite not pictured moment: Soccer fun last night with friends and our entire family as the temperatures dropped and our village really helped us keep up with our 3 little men during 2 soccer games and 1 soccer party!

Happy Halloween and Happy Weekend!!

No comments: