Tuesday, November 12, 2013

26 Weeks!

Layton and I are at 26 weeks today which means we have 14 weeks or less to go. Crazy! Things have been going great with the pregnancy and I'm so thankful for my health and his. This week I've really been thinking about his delivery a lot. Since I have big babies, if he doesn't come early I've got to accept that a c-section may be the best way to go. Either option (vaginal or c-section) is having a baby, so either one will be tough. All I can do is pray about it and trust that God will give us wisdom and peace when decision time comes. For now there's no reason to worry since it's months away. Anyway, here's an update on mama and baby boy... 
 
Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of Baby: 12-14 inches long and about 2 pounds... the size of an eggplant.

Total Weight Gained/Lost: 15 pounds... at least. I'm guessing I'm getting closer and closer to 20. But I'm hoping I'm not there yet!

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing almost all maternity pants and mostly maternity tops. However, I'm such a weird size I've also found some cute non-maternity tops that fit.

Gender: Baby Boy #3!

Movement: He is really active and likes to move all over the place. I can feel him up high sometimes and I can feel him down low sometimes. I am really trying to soak up and enjoy all these movements I'm feeling since this is more than likely my last pregnancy.

Food Cravings: Halloween candy? Haha. Having candy in the house has been irresistable. Yum. I'm also still loving yogurt. Any anything else sweet.

What I Miss: Being able to get up or bend over without a struggle.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty good but have started waking up to roll over or change positions. This has happened with all of my pregnancies. As long as I can go right back to sleep, I don't mind.

Symptons: Feeling heavy, frequent trips to the bathroom, being hungry around the clock, and my hips being sore when I wake up in the mornings... clearly they aren't used to the extra weight laying on them all night.

Best Moment This Week: Garrison feeling Layton kick and both boys kissing my belly and talking to Layton. So sweet.

What I'm Looking Forward To: My sister's wedding! We have an exciting weekend coming up!!
 
*Austin's update at 26 weeks

No comments: