Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last Day!

Today was our last day of school! Yaaaay!!! This year was filled with adjustments and challenges and change but we survived! There were days I thought I might not make it. Sick days, exhausting days, busy days, and days when I thought taking my kids to work with me might just be the end of me (today almost turned out to be one of those days!), but in the end we made it.We survived me going back to work and all the adjustments that went along with it. And now we get to celebrate with a long break before we have to think about it and start it all over again. =)

But for now I'm going to focus on sweet summertime and fun summer plans. It's beach time as Garrison says!

Here are my babies this morning. They've both grown so much this year.

Here they are on the 1st day at 3.5 and 11 months.  

Garrison with his wonderful teachers Ms. Vicki and Ms. Monica (who is great with child and due with baby boy #3 next month!) I am so thankful for these 2 ladies. Garrison had a great experience at our new school and learned so much. They have been such a blessing to us.

Austin with his sweet teachers Ms. Darlene and Ms. Maria. They have LOVED on my baby boy all year and I am so grateful. Leaving him this year wasn't easy but I had peace of mind everyday because of these sweet ladies. I am so thankful for them.

We are looking forward to summer officially starting for us on Friday (after my teacher work day tomorrow). I am SO looking forward to a break from all my teacher responsibilities and my extra mama responsibilities that come during the school year. I'm praying this time off is refreshing and enjoyable for all of us. I know the summer comes with it's challenges and everyday won't be super easy but I really, really want it to be a fun one for me and the boys... and Terrell too because our evenings should be a little more light, carefree, and fun. Yay. Welcome Summer!! =)

No comments: