Friday, May 24, 2013

Highlights

I have really gotten into taking a lot of pictures on my phone. A lot. I know people have been doing it for years but I haven't had my iphone for that long and have just recently started snapping pics of everything. It's such a great way to document and remember. Even if it does start to drive Terrell crazy. =) So here's all the highlights from our week in pictures.
 
We took another family walk (one of my favorite things to do) and this was the view in front of me... My hubby, my big boy, and Bailey...
 
And this was the view behind me... my happy littlest man (who is quickly learning what to do when mama gets ready to take a picture)
 
We went out for ice cream. First of the summer! Yum-O!!
 
My baby is growing up. He's now forward facing in his carseat. I think now that he's used to it he's liking having the new view and being just like Garrison.
 
First craft of the summer!

I put on this shirt one more time for my baby's last game of the season. He did so good going 2 for 2 with one of those hits being the best of the game! Our whole team got better and better as the season went on. And I think I became a better baseball mom as the season went on too. Every Spring should be super busy and super fun.
 
We made our first trip of summer to the library. We came home with 8 books (1 not pictured because it was temporarily MIA). Garrison is especially loving all the new books. Austin still sort of has his favorites in his own personal collection.
 
Wednesday afternoon I was able to take Bailey for a walk while Terrell played outside with the boys. (Don't tell them they missed out.) It was sort of nice to take her by myself. And girlfriend definitely got a workout. Mission accomplished.
These 2 got creative with their necklaces and trains yesterday morning. They pulled them around a ton. Love my boys playing together! 
 
We've got a fun Memorial Day Weekend planned that kicks off today. And we're all excited to have an extra day with daddy. Happy Friday before a long weekend!!

No comments: