Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Kick-Off

This morning I was so honored to attend Muffins with Mom with Garrison at school! And it was the cutest, sweetest thing ever. I am soo glad I was able to go. All the moms filed in the room together and found our names and place to sit while the kids waited patiently to perform. They are all adorable but I'm pretty sure my baby is the cutest in the class. =) I'm guessing every single mom felt that way today.
 
I loved my gifts and was even able to eat some of my delicious muffin and fruit. Yay!! (Getting over this stomach bug has NOT been easy... and I'm still not there. Boo. Please pray for me... and my family who's suffering as well because mama isn't 100%.)
 
Garrison did great. He sang, blew me kisses, told me how much he loved me, and even performed his assigned nursery rhyme with his friend William. His first duet! I think we have a performer on our hands. =)




I was SO proud of him and just felt (once again) SO thankful to be his mama. I think he was pretty proud to have me there too... just like all his other classmates were proud to have their mama or grandmama there. It was a special morning and a fun, sweet way to kick off Mother's Day.

Garrison Cade, I love YOU to the moon too!!

No comments: