Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Pics

Last Sunday afternoon we had Easter pics done of the boys with Danielle... and we loved how they turned out! I don't think we could have asked for much more from a 3 year old and 6 month old. I loved them so much I decided to try out the larger photo option when uploading them. I probably won't do this much with my own pictures because I don't need my lack of photography skills blown up for everyone... but when it comes to professional pictures, the bigger the better. =)

Our session was quick and fun. We laughed a lot... at Garrison's appreshension of Ollie the bunny, at Austin's funny expressions, and at their interactions with each other and the bunny. It was definitely challenging getting them to both look at the camera with a pleasant face, (because Garrison is suffering from fake smile syndrome right now... big time), but we worked hard and Danielle captured some great pictures. And below are my favs... Happy Spring and almost Easter!







No comments: