Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

*My new look!! My super talented friend Megan designed it and I just love it! It's so fun and colorful and best of all it includes Layton. Yay! Huge thanks to the BEST graphic designer ever!

*Layton's adorable birth announcements! Megan also did these for us and they turned out just perfect. We sent them out to all our family and friends last week (or maybe it was the week before) and now I'm getting ready to put ours in Layton's baby book. I just never get tired of looking at it. So sweet!
*This sweet boy. So peaceful. We've had a few really good nights this week and are seeing some consistency with his sleeping habits. Mama is thankful!!
 
*My big boys. I feel like I say this a lot, but I am so thankful they have each other. This week they've had a possible record number of rifts, but at the end of the day they are the best of friends.
 
*Bailey got groomed! Yaaaay! Girlfriend was sort of neglected after we got home from the hospital and daddy was out of commission and life was crazy. But now she's good as new. She feels better, looks better, and smells better. Woohoo!
 
*It's Friday!! I'm going to our school's annual Art Affair fundraiser tonight. I'll only be gone a few hours at the most but I'm looking forward to getting out solo. And I'm going on a quick shopping trip tomorrow in search of a possible Easter outfit... for me! Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!

No comments: