Friday, December 27, 2013

32 Weeks!

We are home from our Christmas traveling and resting and recovering from all the Christmas fun and excitement we experienced this week! I've got a Christmas recap coming soon, but wanted to get in my 32 week update since I reached that milestone on Christmas Eve. Terrell made this picture for me on Christmas Eve Eve before we made the trip to Barnesville for church and the Christmas holiday. Other than it being very rainy and really hot and muggy, it was a great day!
 
 
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 32 Weeks... I can't believe how close we are. We still have LOTS to do... but I can't get overwhelmed...that only causes a dip in productivity. Sigh.

Size of Baby: 18 inches long and about 4 pounds... the size of honeydew. 

Total Weight Gained/Lost: 20 something pounds. Considering I just ate lots and lots of good food I'm thinking I'm definitely back up to 23. I go back to the doctor on Monday so I'll find out for sure then.

Maternity Clothes: Almost all the time. My poor non-maternity stretchy pants and t-shirts are really getting a work-out.

Gender: Boy! Layton Thomas Selph.

Movement: He is still really active but I can also tell he's running out of room. He moves the most during the evening and I've felt him having the hiccups a few times now. =)

Food Cravings: Sweets are still very appealing but my appetite is starting to change. Even though I'm hungry lots, I just can't eat as much as I sometimes want because I'm filling up so fast. The food I ate over Christmas was definitely a little less than normal... even though I made sure to sample every dessert I could.

What I Miss: Getting around easier. It's starting to take me longer and longer to do "normal" things and it definitely wears me out faster than ever before. Mama is on the home stretch.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty good and only wake up to change positions. I definitely can't complain.

Symptons: Still having to make frequent trips to the bathroom and still experiencing some occassional morning sickness. This has definitely been my "sickest" pregnancy... but still not that bad. Three easy pregnancies in a row is a pretty awesome blessing.

Best Moment This Week: Sharing Christmas traditions with family and experiencing everything through the eyes of my babies.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Making progress on the nursery and planning my biggest boy's 5th birthday party!
 
Austin's update at 32 weeks

No comments: