Saturday, July 23, 2011

32 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights




How Far Along: 32 Weeks, only 8 more to go! It almost feels like it's starting to go by a little faster now.


Size of Baby: 16 inches long and about 3 and a half pounds... still the size of squash =)


Total Weight Gained/Lost: As of my doctor's appointment last Thursday, I've gained 22 lbs so far. Whoa. My doctors are all really satisfied with my weight gain, so that's comforting. I just feel super big and definitely don't want to gain more than I did with Garrison. Guess I need to slow down on the ice cream. The good news is that so far I measuring exactly on time and at this point they predict an average 7 lb baby. (I'm keeping in mind though that no one thought Garrison was going to be 8 lbs until we had an ultrasound at the very end.)


Maternity Clothes: All the time... except for when I squeeze into some of my bigger t-shirts


Gender: Baby Boy Austin


Movement: This little man is all over the place! He loves to move around and is getting stronger by the day I think. I love feeling him move but I'm also so ready to meet him!


Food Cravings: Nothing major except for being hungry all the time. Supposedly my appetite is going to decrease because I'll start "running out of room". No sign of that yet.


What I Miss: Feeling cool and comfortable. It is SO hot I feel like I break into a sweat getting Garrison into his car seat. I like getting out of the house, but it's becoming more and more work and making me more and more hot and tired. Oh goodness. I have over a month to go.


Sleep: I've been sleeping good lately. I still wake up to roll over but go right back to sleep. Hopefully the good sleep continues!


Symptons: I've had a couple more leg cramps and I feel really big and hot and hungry. I also have to go to the bathroom several times a day. Other than that, I'm feeling good and can't complain.


Best Moment This Week: Making a little progress on the boys' bathroom and Austin's nursery. Slowly but surely I think we'll have everything ready by September.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Accomplishing more things on our to-do list and a date night with my hubby next weekend!





No comments: