Tuesday, September 17, 2013

18 Weeks!

Things are moving right along! Here's an update on Baby Layton and how things are going...
 
 
Pregnancy Highlights
 
How far along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: 5.5 inches long and weighs 5 or so ounces... about the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gained/Loss: 6 lbs so far. I have another appointment a week from today so we'll see if I'm holding steady or gaining fast.

Maternity Clothes: More and more. They're just more comfortable! As soon as I can I'm going to start wearing my maternity jeans. Ahhh. Relief! But I won't wear them until the weather is right!

Gender: It's a BOY! Layton Thomas Selph. =)

Movement: I've finally started to feel him off and on! Yay!! I absolutely love it.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular lately, I'm just hungry a lot!

What I Miss: Hmmm... I still don't feel quite right in the mornings so I definitely miss that "normal" feeling, and I'm starting to feel out of breath easily... which is scary since I'm not even half way there...

Sleep: I've been sleeping really, really good lately! I'm so thankful for good sleep and lots of rest!

Symptons: I'm really hungry, I have a tad bit of morning sickness, and I'm starting to "feel" the load of carrying baby boy.

Best Moment this Week: Finding out we're expecting our 3rd boy, feeling him move, planning the nursery, and making a list of things to register for. So exciting! There are just too many things that won't survive a 3rd round so we're looking forward to getting some new necessities.

What I'm Looking Forward To: The ultrasound/anatomy scan I have coming up next week!
 
Austin's update at 18 weeks

No comments: