Sunday, April 17, 2011

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 18 Weeks


Size of baby: 5-6 inches long and weighs 5-7 ounces... about the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gained/Loss: I've gained 8 lbs as of my appointment two weeks ago. I'm guessing it will be more when I go back in another two weeks

Maternity Clothes: I have starting wearing a good bit of maternity tops and occasionally maternity jeans. In the picture above, neither the top or pants were maternity (which is the reason I look so big, I'm hoping!)

Gender: We find out May 3rd and are so excited!! I still have a slightly stronger "girl" feeling but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if we find out it's a boy. =)

Movement: This past week I felt the baby several times and absolutely loved it. It's such a sweet, special feeling.

Food Cravings: I would have to say that lately I've been cravings sweets.... ice cream, chocolate, cookies, etc. Thankfully we don't have too many in the house!

What I Miss: My allergies have improved in the past couple of days but I would still have to say Zyrtec.

Sleep: Since my allergies haven't been as severe, I've actually been able to sleep until my alarm or Garrison wakes me up for two days in a row! I am still having some crazy dreams though.

Symptons: I've starting breaking out again, sort of like I did around the beginning of the pregnancy. Not fun, but not something I want to complain about either since it's not too major. And, I just love to eat!

Best Moment this Week: Feeling Baby Selph move around or give me teeny tiny kicks

What I'm Looking Forward To: Terrell being able to feel the baby, and of course finding out boy or girl!

No comments: