Saturday, April 30, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights




How far along: 20 Weeks


Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10-11 ounces....about the size of a cantaloupe!


Total Weight Gained/Loss: I've gained 8lbs so far. We'll find out Tuesday if that number has gone up. I feel SO big... so I'm guessing yes, the number has gone up.


Maternity Clothes: I'm just about in all maternity clothes. I still have one pair of jeans and capri's I can wear, a couple of non-maternity shirts and dresses, plus all my t-shirts, and stretchy/comfy clothes. But everything else is maternity.


Gender: We should find out Tuesday as long as the baby cooperates! We are so ready to know! The closer we get to Tuesday the more my girl/boy "feeling" is evening up at 50% and I have no idea.


Movement: I feel the baby every day now... and love it! He/She gave it's strongest kick yet the other night and I was able to feel it with my hand. =) Hopefully Terrell gets to feel him or her soon too.


Food Cravings: Mainly chocolate and ice cream. Definitely not a good thing since I appear to be expanding by the hour.


What I Miss: This week I've noticed how it's starting to get a little harder to squat down with Garrison... helping him with the potty, putting his shoes on, playing on the floor with him, etc. So I guess I miss all of that stuff being easier and not such a chore.


Sleep: I've been sleeping really good. =)


Symptons: Being hungry and having a feeling of tightness in my back after standing for a while or sitting in the same position for too long.


Best Moment This Week: Hearing Garrison talk about the baby and feel my belly and of course feeling the baby move around.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out boy or girl and planning for his or her arrival!







The big brother (who insisted on being in a picture)





No comments: