Sunday, August 28, 2011

37 Weeks

Since I'm now 9 months pregnant and the big day could come just about anytime, I've decided to do a pregnancy update every week until the little man arrives...






Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 37 weeks! It sort of feels like we're at the "any day now" point =)



Size of Baby: At my doctor's appointment, the midwife predicted about 6 and 1/2 pounds and anywhere from 17-19 inches long. (She did remind me that her prediction of the weight had the same accuracy as an ultrasound prediction... could be a pound off either way)


Total Weight Gained/Lost: I've gained 26 pounds so far. It looks like I'll be really close to gaining the same amount I did with Garrison, which was around 28 to 30 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: Most definitely


Gender: Boy!


Movement: He's still active but I also feel like he might be running out of room. His head is in the down position and based on the sharp pains and pressure I feel off and on, he's getting ready to make his debut.


Food Cravings: Anything cold... ice cream, popsicles, milkshakes.


What I Miss: Overall I guess I would have to say moving around easily


Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good considering how big I am and how far along I am. I wake up a few times a night to roll over and get comfortable, but other than that I'm sleeping good.


Symptons: Occasional sharp pains in my lower abdomen, pressure, lots of trips to the bathroom...


Best Moment This Week: Getting ready for Austin's arrival~ washing adorable little baby clothes, buying some last minute things we need, and getting the nursery ready.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting my baby boy!



Speaking of baby boys... here's my first baby boy who continues to grow up before my eyes. I am so excited for him to be a big brother.


No comments: