Tuesday, October 1, 2013

20 Weeks!

We're halfway there! I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks. In a way it just doesn't feel like we should be here yet. Time flies when you're having fun... and the mama of two busy boys and the sister of the bride. =) On the otherhand since we've known since June 15th we were expecting again it sort of feels like I've been pregnant for reeally long time, and when I look at it that way I can definitely believe I'm 20 weeks. Anyway, here's an update on baby boy.


 Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs around 10 ounces....about the size of a mango.

Total Weight Gained/Loss: I've gained 11 lbs so far and right now I'm okay with that. I don't feel huge and I think I'm on track with my weight gain from my previous pregnancies (which weren't too out of control), so I'm happy with it for now.

Maternity Clothes: Almost 100% maternity clothes now. I can still wear my t-shirts and stretchy/cotton/comfy shorts but almost everything else is maternity.

Gender: Boy #3... Layton Thomas

Movement: I feel him everyday now and am just loving it. I think it's one of the best parts about being pregnant. I'm excited for Terrell to feel him too but I'm not sure if his kicks and movements are strong enough yet. I still feel him best when I'm sitting and love to talk to him while he's moving if I can. =)

Food Cravings: Hmmm... sweets are becoming very tempting.

What I Miss: That's a tough one because right now I'm feeling so good. I still get queasy mid-morning and actually threw up on Friday morning (strangest thing ever since that never happened with Garrison or Austin), so I guess feeling good throughout the morning would be what I miss most. But it hasn't been that bad lately... except for Friday.

Sleep: Keeps going great! Yay!!!

Symptons: Being hungry almost all the time and making frequent trips to the bathroom again.

Best Moment This Week: Garrison kissing my belly multiple times and always telling me he misses me and baby Layton when we're not together, and Austin being so excited to see baby Layton at the doctor. (He went with me to my appointment this morning and did great. He didn't get to see his little brother but he did get to hear his heartbeat. He was impressed. =))

What I'm Looking Forward To: My special birthday date with my husband this weekend and celebrating with family. The big 3-0 is right around the corner. =)
 
Austin's update at 20 weeks

No comments: