Tuesday, October 15, 2013

22 Weeks!

Today marks 22 weeks for me and baby Layton. I am so excited to meet my newest baby boy... only 18 weeks to go!
 
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of Baby: 11 inches and weighs about 1 pound... about the size of spaghetti squash.

Total Weight Gained/Loss: At my last appointment almost 2 weeks ago I had gained 11 pounds, soooo I'm going to guess I'm closer to 15 by now. Clearly mama is growing fast.

Maternity Clothes: Almost everything is maternity at this point. I can still wear a few "comfy" clothes that aren't but even they're becoming not so comfortable.

Gender: Another boy!

Movement: I still feel him best when I'm sitting but he's starting to get active every night while we watch TV or while I lay in bed going to sleep. So precious. I'm even starting to feel him above my belly button now. Mama isn't the only one growing. =)

Food Cravings: No specific cravings just hungry all the time. I'm loving salty, sweet, and anything in between... which is why I'm growing so fast.

What I Miss: Being able to get up and down easily. Between playing with the boys and taking Austin to the potty, I'm up and down a lot and it's becoming more and more of an effort. Thankfully I remember feeling this way during Austin's pregnancy and wondering how I would make it to the end without being totally miserable, but I did and it wasn't even that bad!

Sleep: Sleep has become interesting lately. I usually can't breathe good when I go to bed so I wake up from that plus any sound the boys make and then it always takes me a while to go back to sleep. Maybe good, deep sleep will return soon.
 
Symptons: A really big appetite, congestion at bedtime, and just feeling heavy. Haha.

Best Moment This Week: Terrell being able to feel Layton move!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Just time with my family during one of my favorite seasons of the year and enjoying the 2nd trimester.
 
Austin's update at 22 weeks



No comments: