Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites: Mother's Day Week Edition

Better late than never. My favs from the week...

*No matter how crazy our Sunday mornings are trying to get everyone dressed and out the door on time, my big boys ALWAYS make me pause and smile because they look so handsome and adorable every single Sunday morning. I just want soak them up in this "little boy" stage because even though it's pretty wild and crazy at our house right now, this is a sweet, sweet time.
 
*My parents went to Tybee Island and Savannah recently to celebrate their anniversary and they brought the boys back matching little t-shirts. Matching my kiddos is like one of my favorite things ever. And I just had to document the first time all 3 were matching! Yay!!!
 

 
*On Tuesday night I had a special date with my littles. Garrison had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese to go to (and Terrell took him) so I really wanted to do something special for Austin. We decided on our favorite pizza buffet. It was a super fun and special date night!


 
*I was invited to attend a Mother's Day tea party with Garrison's PreK class this week that was totally precious. The class sang a couple of songs to us and recited a poem and let me tell you Garrison Cade sang right to me like I was the only mom in the room. Melt my heart. Then our sweet kiddos brought us our gifts and their teachers served us sweet tea and strawberry shortcake. It was a special little tea party with my biggest boy. He certainly knows how to make me feel loved!



 *This little man's personality seems to be coming out a little more each day. These smiles are becoming a regular thing and I'm just in love!!

*Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day Weekend! After this wild and crazy week I'm looking forward to a fun and memorable weekend with my favorite people!


No comments: