Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Favorites: It's Finally Friday!!

It's finally Friday!!!!!

Phew. This week has been super long for us. Terrell has been out of town for work all week long and I feel like I've been running a marathon at the pace of a track star. Mama. Is. Spent. It's just been a draining week. But daddy is finally home (I am praising Jesus for his safety and protection over Terrell while he was away AND for a husband/daddy who is so awesome we just don't know what to do without him here.) Team Selph and the Selph 5 are THANKFUL to be reunited this morning. =)

Here are my faves from our really long week...

*I've been able to sub for some more second grade classes recently and I've started receiving some of the sweetest notes and pictures. Love my "students"!

*So thankful my baby is well taken care of on the days I'm working! These 2 have lots of fun together at Granna's.

*Garrison played in his last game of the season on Saturday morning and did awesome. He scored more than once, defended well, and played hard. Watching my boys play something they love is my favorite. 

*Oh how did she know I needed this? God finds ways to remind me all the time that He is in control, He has a plan, and I need to chill. =) 

*On our first afternoon/evening on our own (with no soccer practice!!) I took these 3 to the park... 

*The weather was perfect and they had a great time. It was a fun kick off to our week and a good distraction for us on our first evening without daddy. 

*The Hawks beat Cleveland! In Cleveland!!! Woohoo!! The boys' reactions to seeing the score Wednesday morning was pretty priceless. 

*There was lots of cheering, celebrating, and excitement bright and early. =)

*Layton and I did some shopping together this week and the little riding toys outside several of the stores were the biggest hits! Pure joy I tell you. It's definitely the little things. Next time I'll have to remember to bring more quarters!

*Austin went on his very first field trip on yesterday. They went to a nearby theater to watch the play The Gingerbread Man. He LOVED it and keeps telling us all about it. =)

*My babies. Our week was long and we definitely had our moments that weren't very pretty but we did it together and we made it. YAY. Parenting 3 boys is challenging and crazy to say the least (especially on my own!), but it's also the most amazing and precious GIFT. So thankful for my 3 biggest, loudest, wildest blessings!

Favorite Not-Pictured Moment: DADDY IS HOME!! This is everybody's very favorite thing about this week. This trip seemed to be a little tougher on everybody, including Terrell. We are sooo thankful for his job but even more thankful to have him home!

This weekend we are looking forward to lots of extra time with daddy! Tonight I'm cooking a big meal because we've all been eating out or getting take-out all week and tomorrow, on our first Saturday with no soccer, we're hosting a mini Georgia party! I can't believe we only have one more week of school before Thanksgiving Break!! I just might have to pull out a few Christmas decorations this weekend too. =) Happy Friday!!

No comments: