Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pajama Day!

Today my little man had his first "Pajama Day" at school. So fun. He didn't really get it at first but once we tried to explain that it was a special day at school and that everyone got to wear pajamas and take a blanket and favorite "stuffed toy", he was excited. The paper that came home last week explained that this "Pajama Day" would go along with their unit on Nocturnal Animals. Too cute. (I'm really thinking that teaching preschool is in my future.) After school today Garrison couldn't tell me much about nocturnal animals, but he did tell me about the movie they got to watch... "Buzz Lightyear". =)





And just because it was too sweet to pass up...



Garrison Cade loves his little brother! I can't wait to see their little relationship grow and a special friendship form as they get older. God is good and I am grateful.

No comments: