Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Card & Family Pictures

Family pictures were even more special than normal for us this year because we had them done with my parents, Anna, Frankie, and Piper! It was the first time we'd ever done professional pictures as a whole family and it was such a fun experience! And we are all soo excited about how they turned out. Fall pictures every single year are one of my favorite things. It's a lot of work but more than worth it.  

I'll start with our Christmas card. =)  This year we decided to go with black and white and the Christmas carol line (a tradition for every single Christmas card each year) Joy to the world The Lord is come. Joy has been our family (mainly mine because I honestly set the tone for my family most days) theme and goal this year. So this line was super fitting for us. We also try to focus on the joy of the season as a family each year and the Gift Jesus is to everyone, the whole world. Megan did a fabulous, amazing job for us once again and every year I have a new favorite card. We LOVE this one!!

And now for family pictures... which we had done in our neighborhood again this year. We all live in the same neighborhood so the location was perfect. I love them all!

This is one of my favorites. I can't believe all 3 boys played along. It turned out so fun and adorable! This one will have to be framed somewhere for sure. =)


Our family pictures all turned out really good. It was a successful photo shoot without a doubt!

Love this one of us. #17yearsandcounting

My handsome firstborn

My handsome middle

And my handsome baby

There just so happened to be a bulldozer parked in our field because of work that was being done earlier this Fall and Layton Selph was totally wowed and beside himself with excitement. You can't tell in this picture but he was the reason we got some shots with the bulldozer! Hahaha.


These 2 requested a picture together before we wrapped up our session and Layton was pretty over it by that point so we didn't force him to do another one. How sweet and adorable are they?! This picture just has pure joy written all over it.

These of my boys are so good. #allthehearteyes



All 4 of my guys. 

This picture makes me laugh! It's so good but Austin's face is priceless. He was done. Hahaha.

And now for a few of the whole fam. My parents with the grands....

And behind the scenes... Four parents acting like fools trying to get the kiddos smiling and laughing. Ha!

All 10 of us!



I think is everyone's favorite. Love my family so much. They are a true gift from God and I'm so thankful we all love Jesus and we all love each other. 

 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD'S love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children- with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts. Psalm 103: 17-18

This year's photo shoot was super fun with our favorite people! And we are in love with our Christmas card!! Now I can't wait to frame several around the house. =)

No comments: