Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin

This sweet little man is 2 months old today! Happy Birthday Austin!!



I'll be writing his 2 month post and update next week after his doctor's appointment, but I couldn't resist a quick Happy Birthday smile and picture today.


****************************************************


And just because~

Last night after supper while I was trying to get Garrison's lunch made for school and his book bag ready, Terrell kept the boys entertained, and this is what I found when I checked on him....


Austin had been sort of fussy in his crib and Garrison wanted daddy to read to him, so this was the compromise. Even though Austin wasn't interested in the book (clearly something else had his attention), daddy holding him and reading did the trick... for both boys. =)

No comments: