Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Surprise! AUSTIN IS HERE!!

Austin Carson Selph made his debut exactly 2 weeks early on Saturday, September 3rd at 8:37 am (with a little help from my doctor because my water level/amniotic fluid was low... more details on all that to come). He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 19 inches long. We are so excited to have him here and welcome him to our family! =)

Now that we're home and attempting to settle in as a family of four, things are a little crazy. I really want to document as much as I can, but I know it's going to take us a little while to find our new normal and adjust to life. But here are a few pictures I think are pretty special. Lots more to come in the hopefully near future. In the meantime, pray for us and our family (especially me as I have been super emotional and having breastfeeding issues, Terrell as he has had to deal with my emotional roller coaster, Garrison as he has had to adjust to having a new little brother and sharing mama and daddy, and Austin as he has had some jaundice issues and is learning what life is all about). Now for the good stuff...


















No comments: