Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Santa Visit!

Unfortunately this weekend did not turn out as planned. As Garrison recovered, I became sick. So sick that I spent most of the weekend in bed. On yesterday I took us all to the doctor and I have the flu. Boooooo!! We're thinking Garrison came down with it first and then I got it from him. Layton started antibiotics and we are on stand-by with Austin and Terrell. We are so ready to be DONE with all the sickness!! We still have some Christmas fun planned before Christmas actually arrives so I'm hoping it works out for us to make it happen. Prayers are appreciated.

Thankfully we managed Santa pictures on Saturday morning even though a few of us weren't 100%. I'm so glad we made it happen though. It was our only chance to visit Santa and they actually turned out pretty good. The boys were thrilled when they figured out our plans on Saturday morning. It was all very much worth the effort.

Piper went first and was the most precious little 2 year old you've ever seen!! She was super brave and such a big girl. 

I love this look she's giving! She wasn't about to let her guard down. Hahaha!

Then the boys got their turn. They were so excited! And Layton was a pro this year!! 


Then we got some with all the cousins together...

This one is probably my favorite. #myheartoverflows


Then they got to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas this year. And thankfully their lists remained consistent! Excitement is definitely growing!



Hugs and thank yous for Santa and Mrs. Claus for the goodies they shared. ☺


And then we snapped a few more pictures in front of the tree before grabbing our doughnuts from Santa and calling it a successful morning. 

Short, sweet, and fun. Pretty close to perfect given we were under the weather a tad and mama was coming down with the flu. Oh how I love these babies!! And I'm so thankful we could make it out to visit Santa this year!

 The countdown is on at our house. ☺ We are trying our best to get well and soak up every moment!

No comments: