Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Card and Family Pictures

I think I probably say this every year, but this year's Christmas card is one of my favorites!! Megan did an amazing job for us once again and it turned out perfect! We chose the line Rejoice Rejoice Emmanuel because it was actually one of the boys' favorite Christmas songs last year. We love to sing it together when it comes on the radio. Plus I just love the message. We have so much to rejoice about because of Emmanuel, God with us. Everything about this card (and every card of the past) is special. ☺

And here's a look at our family pictures! We chose a different location and a place we'd never been before that was beautiful. It was a gorgeous day and I LOVE how all the pictures turned out. We may have been sweating shortly after our little photo shoot began but we had a great time and are thrilled with the "results".  Family pictures are my favorite!!

This one was a close 2nd for our Christmas card pick. 


Oh my heart. So blessed by these boys of mine.

Layton's current cheese face cracks me up. ☺



My fast growing babies.

I love this one because of seeing Layton's natural smile!

And this one is a BIG favorite!

He is so handsome and photogenic. I mean, this has senior picture written all over it. #stilleightfornow

And this cutie is becoming pretty photogenic himself. Love my brown-eyed middle man. 

And check out this pose by Layton Thomas! I just can't get enough of these pictures of my boys!!

#signaturemove

We had our pictures done at the same time as Anna and her family so of course we had to have some of the boys and Piper together. ☺



And before we wrapped things up, AnAn got a picture with the boys. 

My parapro did our pictures for us and we love them all! It was a fun and successful photo shoot! I hope we continue to prioritize family pictures every Fall for years and years. I love looking back and seeing how we've grown and I appreciate having each age captured professionally. This year's are definitely some of my favorite! 

No comments: