Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Christmas Party

Today was Garrison's little preschool Christmas party. We told him it was a party to celebrate Christmas and Jesus's birthday. He really liked that and even said, "Happy Birfday Jesus!" more than once. He was so excited this morning and so cute when I got there for the party. They had Chick-Fil-A for lunch plus cookies and mini chocolate cupcakes. Then they did a book exchange. The whole party was successful and fun and I was worn out afterwards. Holding Austin almost the entire time while keeping up with Garrison was a job! Thinking back, last year's party was easy peasy. =)














I am very pleased once again with how the first half of the school year has gone for my little man. He's had a really good experience and learned a lot! (Can't believe he's about to be 3 and ready for the 2nd half of the school year!) And I'm especially thankful that Austin and I could be there for Garrison's Christmas party today!

No comments: