Wednesday, December 19, 2012

From Our Family to Yours...

Every year since Garrison's first Christmas we've committed to having a family picture on our Christmas card along with a line from a Christmas song/carol. It's a fun tradition that we (translation: I) enjoy every year. =) My sweet and talented friend, Megan, designed our card for us again this year... and she is amazing. We love you Megan!! We also went with a classic line from one of our favorite, classic Christmas carols. Our card turned out perfect. (And I think we already know the line for next year's card based on one of Garrison's favorite Christmas carols this year... which has led to much discussion about baby Jesus.)

So from our family to yours...

 
 
 
 
****************************************************
And I just had to include a few special pictures that didn't make the cut when I ran out of photo space...

A couple more precious pictures of the boys and Santa. These are just too sweet and funny to me. 

 
Two more from our "traditions" weekend before we loaded up to look at Christmas lights...

And a few from Blue Willow where we saw another Santa. The boys were given candy canes and a jingle bell in an effort to get them on Santa's lap. Garrison would have none of it. He'd paid his dues the day before he decided.  
 
Austin was having none of it as well... until a family member decided to give it a try just in case. Nope. Not even a candy cane and jingle bell could make the experience better.
 
Then, Santa insisted my Granny sit in his lap. Hmmmm...I'm not so sure about that Santa. As my sister would say, "He gets a strike for that." Ha!

I'm planning to blog again before Christmas but just in case things get too wild and crazy I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas enjoying traditions, time with family, and all your many blessings as you celebrate the birth of Jesus! (And that everyone stays well!!)

3 comments:

The McCorkle Family said...

Love the Christmas card and the idea of putting song lyrics on it!

Elenie Counts said...

What an adorable card! You have a beautiful family :)

Rachel Easley said...

I love the sparkles in your card! Your boys are precious!