Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I can finally share my favorites from our family pictures because my Christmas cards are in the hands of those we love. Yay! And I just couldn't spoil the Christmas card so I had to hold off on posting these favs even though we had them done way before Thanksgiving.
 
Family pictures this year were a tad crazy. We were battling a 14 month old who wasn't interested in being still long enough to pose for any pictures and a 3.5 year old who started off great but lost interest quickly... which led to many a fake smile. (And that's not even counting all the drama that occurred before we got out the door to have them done!) Nevertheless, these pictures are priceless to me. I love them all for different reasons and I'm so glad we prioritize family pics every Fall. They are always special even if they aren't perfect.
 
 This one was our best family picture which therefore ended up being our Christmas card pic. (Which I'll be sharing soon.) Everyone's looking and everyone's smiling. Success!

 
And I just LOVE this one. Austin's expression cracks me up. Everyone else looks cheerful and happy, but not Mr. Austin. No way, no how. He is letting Ms. Danielle know he's over it. Ha!

This was my favorite of all my boys. First because it's of all my boys. Second because my husband looks so handsome. And third because my babies are smiling and laughing at me. Triple love.
 
This one was our favorite of me and the boys. It was near the end of our session so it was really hit or miss at that point. So not perfect but still special...

These last 3 are our favorites of the boys together. The first one just really captures this point in time... Garrison smiling as he does something Austin doesn't like. Haha. The other 2 just show real smiles and real amazement/wonder as they watched leaves fall. Precious.

(And, my other favs are the ones I added to the sidebar. It only took me like 9 months to update those pictures.)  
 
We would like to thank Danielle once again for a great job on our family pictures. And don't forget her patience. And her fast turn around time! We absolutely love them!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww.. They turned out so cute!! Love the ones of the boys watching the leaves!! So sweet! Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!