Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Haircut #4

Today, Garrison and I made the trip to Barnesville to see Emily for Garrison's 4th haircut. His very first haircut was a little over a week before Christmas when he was only 10 months old. (Anna made the cutest scrapbook page of that first haircut). Then he had his next haircut before his 1st birthday, then another one before Easter, and now he needed another one sometime before vacation. (His hair is like mine and grows really fast.) He has always done pretty well for Emily. I think it helps that she has little ones and knows how to talk to him and keep him calm. He just sits in my lap while she works and occasionally cries/whines for just a minute. Since I didn't have my camera with me for the haircut, I didn't attempt any pictures until after supper tonight. The ones I attempted didn't turn out so well because he wouldn't be still long enough for me to make the picture and he was quite moody tonight. Anyway, I finally got some pretty good ones when he was in the bath tub.


This one actually shows off the new haircut.

First shampoo with the extra short hair. I could really tell a big difference in the back. She used clippers for the back and sides and it's so cute!


Hair is rinsed and he's enjoying his play time in the tub.



No comments: