Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall Break So Far

Friday kicked off Fall Break for us and was also my 34th birthday! Such a fun present to work my last day before a whole week off!! ☺ Fall Break so far has pretty much been fun, sick, fun, and sick. Haha! Thankfully I've been the only one sick and thankfully it's been somewhat bearable. I hope I'm close to being back to normal now!

On Friday the boys spent the night with my parents so Terrell could take me out for my birthday. We actually went to the movies!! We saw The Mountain Between Us (because I read the book and LOVED it and because it came out on my bday). I really liked the movie, but Terrell got a little bored. Ha. We didn't make a single picture because of me not feeling so great but I'm so thankful we were still able to go out! Date nights are priceless and treasured. ☺ 

After sleeping late Saturday morning (glorious!), we picked up our boys (thanks for the birthday treat Granna and Papa!!) and headed off to a birthday party. The boys had a great time celebrating one of Austin's sweet friends at her Peppa Pig birthday party. 


Then on Saturday evening we went out with my side of the fam to celebrate my birthday. The whole weekend was super fun. I wish I would've felt better but this was still one of my favorite birthdays. Just really special and fun.



Then on Monday, Terrell took the day off so we could enjoy a Fall Break outing together.... Six Flags!! 

The weather was rainy and stormy at our house but we decided to make the trip anyway since it was our only opportunity to go. And it worked out perfect because there were no crowds and it wasn't super hot! It only sprinkled on us occasionally so we were blessed with the best day! 

Terrell and Garrison took off for a roller coaster while I went with the littles to the kiddie section. 



They had so much fun! The bouncing boats may have been their favorite ride. Haha! They rode everything at least 3 times. ☺


My favorite is always the old fashion cars. Garrison and Layton drove me first....

Garrison took the pedal while Layton did the steering. 

Then Austin and Layton drove me. I laughed the whole way!!

The hot air balloons were another favorite. They had so much fun.

Since I didn't think I could handle anything spinning, daddy rode the carousel at least twice, ha, with all the boys.


Wonder Woman was popular for all the big boys. Terrell rode this twice with the bigs and then they rode it by themselves once too. Layton was actually tall enough for this one but declined. Instead he rode the batman helicopters. ☺


It was a successful, fun, and wonderful Fall Break outing!!

We are enjoying our time off lots!! We have more down time and adventures planned. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: