Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Something New

Lately I've been searching for a way to document and capture all of the memories and experiences I'm sharing with Garrison (my little man) and Terrell (my hubby) each day. I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home mom and I am amazed at what I'm able to witness each day. Garrison is always learning, changing, and experiencing new things and I wanted more than pictures to remember this time by. So, with a little help and advice from a good friend, the decision was made. It is my hope that I'll be able to truly capture our memories and adventures as a family through this blog. I'm looking forward to writing and sharing and most importantly recording our journey. I hope my family and close friends will enjoy and appreciate what is shared as well.

By the way, the name represents who we are right now: "Selph~ Party of 3". But since we're looking forward to expanding our family sometime in the future, we know that the number will change. (So we added .... after the number 3.) I'm excited about what God has in store and I'm looking forward to capturing/recording as much as I can!

No comments: