Saturday, May 14, 2011

22 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of Baby: 11-12 inches and weighs about 1 pound (probably more since he was 14 ounces at 20 weeks)... about the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gained/Loss: I think I've gained 12 lbs total but I'm not 100% sure. I'm definitely going to find out when I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. All I know is that I feel big.

Maternity Clothes: Just about everything is maternity at this point. Thankfully I can still wear my comfy t-shirts.

Gender: It's a boy! Austin Carson Selph

Movement: He seems to be very active and I've even felt a couple of really good kicks recently.

Food Cravings: Mostly ice cream (which is why so far we aren't keeping any in the house)

What I Miss: Being able to squat down and bend over easily and being able to get off the floor easily. Playing with and taking care of Garrison has become interesting... and it's only May. Oh dear.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good. Yay!

Symptons: Lots of trips to the bathroom, tightness in my back, and having a really big appetite.

Best Moment This Week: Going through Garrison's baby clothes today and finding lots of cute little gowns, sleepers, onesies, and outfits that Austin should be able to wear. We were pleasantly surprised!

What I'm Looking Forward To: A shopping trip for a few more maternity necessities like pajamas, dressy clothes to wear to shows, and a bathing suit. =)



Me and my 2 boys =)




No comments: